Marmon-Herrington Axle Shaft Parts
Marmon-Herrington products – Quality, Value, and Dependability
Marmon-Herrington axles have long set the industry standard for quality features that make trucks dependable and maximize productivity. Marmon-Herrington pioneered such industry firsts as the standard double-cardan steering joints and low profile differentials.
Meeting Your Requirements – Without Extra Lead Time
- When ordering replacement parts for MARMON HERRINGTON ALL-WHEEL DRIVE conversions, the following information should be given:
FACTORY ORDER NUMBER (found on I.D. Plate on driver’s door panel or small plate affixed to axle housing). This will be a six (6) digit number.
(See illustrations this page.)
- Component for which parts are required, i.e. front drive axle or transfer case.
- Model of axle and/or transfer, i.e. MR-90, MR-226.
- Give quantity and part number required.
NOTE: Drive lines, shift linkage, etc., can be found on the computer print out of Bill of Material, which is included in the Service Manual.
- Give complete billing and shipping address.
We are a powerhouse when it comes to Marmon-Herrington truck parts. We stock and ship most parts the same day, and ship internationally. We pride ourselves on the extensive application knowledge of our parts department, our friendly sales staff, and our multiple warehouses located nationwide and filled with heavy-duty truck parts and accessories (even the hard to find or obsolete items) that you need for your next project or repair – at your fingertips.
View our parts manuals below for proper identification of the exact parts needed for your repair.