Spicer Transfer Cases
Rebuilt Spicer Transfer Cases
We stock and tear down and rebuild Spicer Transfer Cases to convert your truck engine power to a wide range of onsite work capabilities. Our service process begins with a thorough inspection, cleaning and complete evaluation. Then after our diagnosis, only Genuine Spicer OEM Parts are used as replacements during our reassembly.
Spicer Transfer Cases provide maximum power in all transmission speeds. Spicer transfer cases can be coupled directly to a Spicer auxiliary transmission to provide full torque capacity to both front and rear axles. Spicer transfer cases are used in a range of applications such as dump trucks, fire trucks, logging units, concrete mixers, military vehicles, street sweepers, oil and water drilling rigs and mining trucks. Spicer transfer cases are adaptable for mid-ship mount and stationary applications or directly mounted to a variety of transmissions.
Features and Benefits of Spicer Transfer Cases
- Ball bearing mounted gears and shafts prevent premature malfunctions
- One-piece construction provide the rigidity necessary to withstand off-highway usage
- Available with forced lubrication provisions
- Versatile design offers many configurations to meet your requirements
- Customer can specify two different shift operations
- Available with customer-specified end yokes or companion flanges
- Constant mesh gears ensure long life
- Available with Integral Spicer auxillary transmissions
In Stock Spicer Transfer Cases:
Some of our most popular transfer cases are listed here below, but please contact us for more information on other models that we offer or to discuss your specific application needs.
Spicer Transfer Case Manuals
|Brand||Model||Info Page||Service Manual|
|Spicer||738||View Page||738 Service Manual|
|Spicer||784||View Page||784 Service Manual|
|Spicer||785||View Page||785 Service Manual|
|Spicer||791||View Page||791 Service Manual|
|Spicer||792||View Page||792 Service Manual|
|Spicer||794||View Page||794 Service Manual|